This presentation provides answers to ten common questions about bPortfolios that students have when the are first introduced to this tool for reflecting and documenting their learning, and working towards competency on program standards.
- What is a blog?
- What is an electronic portfolio?
- What is a bPortfolio?
- Who is the audience?
- What are we supposed to blog about?
- How often should we blog?
- What about privacy concerns?
- How are tags and categories used to organize content?
- Can I create my own categories?
- What tags should we be using?