In this workshop, David Wicks discusses 12 common questions asked about the use of Blackboard Release 9. (1 hour 15 minutes) The questions are:
- What browser should I be using?
- What happened to the Control Panel?
- How can I see the course as students see it?
- How do I copy content from an existing course?
- How do I modify the navigation menu?
- Why do all announcements seem to be permanent announcements?
- Compared with Blackboard 8, how many clicks will I save when I upload a document?
- How do I see a roster of my students?
- How do I modify the window so I can see more content and fewer navigation options?
- How do I create areas for group projects?
- How do I create signup lists for student projects?
- How do I make my course available to students?